A cookie is a piece of information set on your hard drive by the server you use to navigate on a precise website.
A cookie gathers several pieces of information:
the name of the server ;
An ID attached to your IP address ;
sometimes a expiration date.
These information are sometimes on your computer in a text file and a server has access to it to read and save information.
We’re using cookies for:
The language adapted to your preferences
The statistic of the pages
Share buttons social networks ( “Like” Facebook, “+1” Google , etc.) will allow targeted advertising for you.
Cookies are great for your navigation comfort.
Here, you are accepting the cookies continuing to visiting our website.
You can revoke this whenever you want.
You can refuse the recording of Cookies by modifying the settings of your Internet browser.
This operation may however result, in certain cases, in the deletion of all Cookies used by your browser, including those used by other websites, which may lead to alteration or loss of certain settings or information. Deleting Cookies may also modify, and even makes it more difficult to browse the Website.
You can oppose the recording of Cookies by changing your browser settings as follows:
- Go to the Tools menu, then Internet Options.
- Click on Confidentiality, and then click on Advanced.
- In the Cookies window, select your preferences.
- Go to the Tools then Options menu (for Windows) and Preferences (for Mac).
- Click on the Privacy settings.
- Select your preferred option(s) on the Accept cookies from sites section.
- Click the Chrome menu, the upper right button.
- Select Settings
- In the Privacy section, click the Content settings button.
- Select your preferred option(s) in the Cookies section.
- Click on Safari.
- Click on Preferences.
- Click on the Privacy tab and select your preferred option(s) in the Cookies section.